Dr. David Banner, as many of us know, is a mild mannered doctor who when injured or pushed past his
Anger Management Workshop
Are you angry? Are you frequently annoyed, aggravated, frustrated, quick to rage? Do you lose your temper too often?
“Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame. “~ Benjamin Franklin
This anger management workshop provides an in-depth look at the core of anger. If you experience frequent, intense anger and behave destructively to yourself or others when angry, you will benefit from this workshop.
Anger Management Workshop in NYC
Clients can expect:
- Learn how to observe what is happening to your body as you get angry
- Discuss situations that stimulate anger
- Identify unmet needs that are at the root of angry feelings
- Explore beliefs of “right/wrong thinking” which often leads to feelings of anger and helplessness
- Focus on taking personal responsibility for perceptions and thoughts
- Learn how anger itself is not the issue, rather the reactive patterns of expressing anger that lead to disconnection and destruction
Next Available Date
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Cost: $150 per person
Location: 1133 Broadway Suite 1103 | New York, NY 10010
For more information, Phone: 212.500.0856
Pre-registration is required before the workshop. Payment is accepted via paypal.
This workshop is facilitated by Rachel McDavid, LMFT.
Rachel McDavid is a Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in individual, couples and family therapy as well as anger management, and maintains a private practice in New York, NY.